Provide an overview of the position the intern will be doing.
Consider the following:
- An description of the team they will be working within, including your organisations culture or
any team activities that they will participate in
- A description of any outcomes or projects that they will contribute to during their placement
- Working with team and directors to research and conceptualise campaigns and pitches.
Working with directors to research and develop content for thought leadership opportunities, as well
as for case studies within the training context
Work with team in servicing existing clients
- Work with directors on relevant business development initiatives
We believe in a holistic internship where interns are exposed to the full range of activities undertaken
by the organisation and our clients
- Effective oral and written communication
- Creative, innovative and pro-active manner
- Demonstrated initiative and self-motivation
List any required and desirable skills you would like applicants to have.
About Orchan Consulting Asia Sdn Bhd
Orchan Consulting | Asia Sdn Bhd is an award-winning boutique Public Relations Agency based in
Kuala Lumpur, but with a regional reach into neighbouring markets. Whilst Public Relations is at our
core, our focus is on strategic communications solutions aimed at all stakeholders (internal and
external), along with the development of core competency and specialist skills via our innovative
client-driven training options.
We represent a range of local and international brands, and enjoy the challenge of brand building for
start-ups and SME’s as much as we enjoy servicing established brands and helping them to develop
their foothold in the region.
We are a lean but fun team of diversified professionals. We seek like-minded people to join our team
and experience this journey with us.