As an Ad Operations Intern, you'll be responsible for working with Forest Interactive’s sales reps,
account managers, and their premium level clients to ensure successful advertising campaigns. We're
looking for candidates who can provide superior customer service to our clients and sales
representatives and understand the sense of urgency inherent in working with a sales organization. You
must be a self-starter that excels in a fast-paced team environment. We are looking for individuals with
a passion for marketing and the Internet that are creative thinkers.
- Working directly with Account Managers and media buyer to provide support with client needs
- Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, account management, production)
- Taking a fresh look at standard processes and offering guidance on potential enhancements.
- Run reports (including custom) on Advertiser performance and provide insights and next steps.
- Proactively monitor, analyze and optimize all online advertising performance from creating
insertion order to post completion (Facebook Ad, Google Ad and Programmatic tools).
- Support team in day-to-day tasks and special ad hoc projects
- Learn about multiple roles at Forest Interactive and the role they play in the campaign lifecycle
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising,
Communication or equivalent
- Extreme attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and desire to exceed client expectations
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter
- Ability to prioritize across short term and long term goals
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid computer skills including knowledge. Advanced knowledge of Excel is a plus.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia/English
- Duration of 3 months or 6 months.
- CGPA: 2.5 and above
- Intake: April 2018 Onwards
About Forest Interactive
Forest Interactive was established in 2006 with the primary role of providing back-end application
and services to other Content Provider/Aggregators. We are an upcoming young
and dynamic ICT company focused on providing fast and quality services to our customers. Our aim
is to prove that we could be competitive and recognised in the industry as having a fast turnaround
time packaged with other Value Added Services related to Portal, Creative Website and Online
Media Development. Also, we develop close business relationships and good will together with the
local telecommunications company such as Maxis, Celcom, Digi, UMobile and Tune Talk.
We have strong infrastructure, sturdy and safe in the areas of information mobile, center
information collection, management system and information center web solutions that are ready at
any time. We are looking to grow the company further to complement the existing team and we are
looking for talented individualswho have prior experience in handling Government Agencies or GLC
Accounts to establish new relationships or bring in existing relationships in areas of IT Servicing,
Hardware Supply and Maintenance, IP-PBX, Software Services and Application Development. We
also have a very dedicated team to ensure a high quality and delivery fast and accurate information